Oatmeal Banana Peanut Butter Muffins that are gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free and packed with goodness! These gluten free blender muffins will become your go-to!
A gluten free blender muffin is essential for the busy parent, or anyone who likes snacks.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins are a staple in my house. When I created this recipe I wanted it to be clean, easy and ready in a snap.
These gluten free chocolate chip muffins fit the bill to a T.
Often, when I make these the entire dozen is consumed in less than 24 hours. The kids eat one with breakfast, take it for a school snack and then munch on them when they get home.
I use up our ripe bananas every week with these. We even have a Double Chocolate Chip Blender Muffin Recipe if your feeling a little extra.
My Sister often refers to these as “crack-muffins”, what can I say? They are simply irresistible!
Ingredients Need to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins…
- Gluten Free Oats: Zego is my favorite
- Dairy Free Milk: Coconut milk is my favorite, but any will do
- Eggs: I have not tested these with any egg replacer, but aquafaba might work
- Peanut Butter: Can’t have peanuts? Almond, Cashew or Sunbutter works too
- Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
- Ground Flax Seed
- Maple Syrup: Honey will work too
- Chocolate Chips
- Super Ripe Bananas
How do I make these Gluten Free Blender Muffins?
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
- It is as simple as putting all of the ingredients into a blender (minus the chocolate chips) and blending on med speed until everything is creamy and you have a nice batter.
- and then adding the chips last and stirring them.
- Then you pour the batter into your cupcake pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow them to completely cool for about 15-20 minutes before serving.
Double or triple this gluten free chocolate chip muffin recipe and you can freeze them to save time! Store in a freezer safe bag for up to 6 weeks. Thaw and enjoy!
Gluten Free Blender Muffins Recipe
Oatmeal Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
These Oatmeal Banana Peanut Butter Muffins are the perfect gluten and dairy free muffin!
- 2 Cups GF Oats
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP. Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP. Ground Flax Seed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add everything except the chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
Add the chocolate chips and stir them in the batter and pour in your muffin tin.
Cook for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can keep these muffins in an airtight container on the counter for about 3 days, if they last that long!
Store these muffins in the freezer for up to 6 weeks!
Need more Gluten Free Muffin Recipes?
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins with Oatmeal
- Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Muffins
This recipe was originally posted in September 2017 and was updated and reposted in May 2023.