Banana Nut Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Whether it is Banana Bread or Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins- I simply can not get enough. I originally created this recipe for Banana Bread, but for some strange reason if it is in a loaf form my kids don’t want to touch it. However, if I bake it as muffins- all of sudden they have instant interest. Kids are weird.
This post contains affiliate links, because we all need to pay the bills.
Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins are perfect for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea. That is how I prefer to enjoy these little sweet muffins.
Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins (dairy free too)
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 ½ Cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With your stand mixer cream: Eggs, Sugar, Vanilla, Applesauce and Bananas. Beat well on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add in the coconut oil and allow it blend in.
- Add cinnamon, salt and turn off to pour all of the GF AP Flour.
- Turn mixer back on stir setting and add xanthan gum and baking soda.
- Beat on medium 2-3 minutes scraping down the sides halfway through.
- Add walnuts right at the end. Bake about 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
[ecwid_product id=”91719541″ display=”picture title price options addtobag” version=”2″ show_border=”1″ show_price_on_button=”1″ center_align=”1″]
[ecwid_product id=”102353981″ display=”picture title price options addtobag” version=”2″ show_border=”1″ show_price_on_button=”1″ center_align=”1″]