Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
A gluten free blender muffin is an essential for the busy parent. Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins are a food group over here. They account for breakfast, snack, dessert and tantrum stoppers. When I made a Chocolate Chip Blender Muffin it was important to sneak some goodness into it (oats, flax seed) and to keep sugar out (sweetened with maple syrup). I have even made these without the maple syrup and they tasted great so keep that in mind. They are flourless, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
I will often start my day by snacking on Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins with my coffee, and my little Princess Cupcake loves one in the morning with her chocolate almond milk and an episode of Paw Patrol.
The chocolate chips give them the perfect sweetness to feel like you are having a treat but these are made with oats, peanut butter and a dash of flax to make sure that they are wholesome.
Let me also tell you that you can not mess these Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins up. I have been a bit sleep deprived lately and I have forgotten the peanut butter once, maple syrup and even the baking soda. Sure, the texture was different but they were still delicious.
How do I make these Gluten Free Blender Muffins?
- It is as simple as putting all of the ingredients into a blender (minus the chocolate chips) and then adding the chips last and stirring them.
- Then you pour the batter into your cupcake pan and bake for 20 minutes. Allow them to completely cool before serving.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins Gluten and Dairy Free
Perfect and healthy snack or breakfast.
- 2 Cups GF Oats
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP. Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP. Ground Flax Seed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add everything except the chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in the batter and pour in your muffin tin.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.