This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MahatmaFastRice #CollectiveBias
School is back in session here in California and that means that the leisurely days of summer vacation are over. We are back to the grind and now I need to make sure I have easy dinners that I can throw together quickly that my entire family will enjoy. This Mexican Dirty Rice with Ground Beef is the perfect easy gluten free recipe. If you are looking for an easy gluten free main dish rice recipe then make sure to save this one!
To make this simple insanely easy recipe I used the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice in the Jasmine Cilantro Lime flavor and it was absolutely fabulous. It provided a Mexican style flavor with a citrus twist and the meat pulled it all together to turn it into a main dish.
Use the photo below to shop the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice.
Gluten Free Rice Recipes
Mahatma® is America’s favorite rice and I love that I can grab it at my local Walmart. The ready to serve pouches make it quick and easy to prepare without having to dirty another pan to cook the rice, plus if you are looking for a fast recipe, waiting on the rice to cook can feel very time consuming. For this recipe I just popped them in the microwave and added it into the meat mixture at the end. Easy!
The Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice comes in other flavors too. They have regular Jasmin and Jasmin Garlic. So, if you are not looking for a Mexican style dirty rice then use one of the other two.
What ingredients will I need to make this easy gluten free main dish recipe?
- A little oil
- Bell pepper
- Ground beef
- 2 Bags of the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice in the Jasmine Cilantro Lime flavor
- Some simple seasonings you likely already have in your pantry
How do I make this Mexican Dirty Rice Recipe with Ground Beef?
- Start by heating the oil in a skillet and adding the onion, garlic, and bell pepper.
- Sauté for 8 minutes or until the veggies are tender and then add the beef and brown.
- While the beef is browning sprinkle the salt and seasonings in the mixture.
- Cook the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice in the Jasmine Cilantro Lime flavor in the microwave according to package directions. Once the beef is cooked through add the rice, stir to blend, and serve! It is that easy!!
Is ready rice gluten free?
It sure is and it even says “gluten free” on the front of the package. Enjoy!
Mexican Dirty Rice with Ground Beef
This easy meal is gluten and dairy free. It is also ready in less than 30 minutes!
Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add the oil. Once the oil is heated add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté for 8 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the bell pepper is slightly tender.
Add the beef and begin to brown. While the beef is browning sprinkle the salt, thyme, granulated garlic, cumin, and chili powder all over. Stir to combine.
Cook the Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice in the microwave according to the package directions.
Once the beef is browned, add the rice, stir to blend, and serve.
Need more easy dinner recipes like this easy gluten free main dish rice recipe? I’ve got your covered…
- Herb Roasted Chicken, Potatoes and Veggies. One pan dinner- Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- Whole30 Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free BLT with Garlic Aoli (Dairy Free)