This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links a small percentage goes to this website to help cover the costs.
Thank you for your support.
Recently, I made a sheet pan dinner, it called for pork chops, but I did not have any, so I improvised with chicken. It also had potatoes, but not a vegetable. This time around I wanted to create a one sheet all stop shop dinner because I just don’t have time to mess around or wash a million pots and pans.
Paleo Herb Roasted Chicken, Potatoes, and Carrots.
The veggies and potatoes were cooked to a perfect tenderness, but with a slight crisp- just the way we like. The chicken was seasoned to perfection, juicy and moist. My husband who loves sauces for chicken ate it without a sauce (insert jaw drop emoji).
So how do I make this Paleo Herb Roasted Chicken One Pan dinner?
- You will start making the seasoning and setting it to the side.
- Preheat your oven to 425 deg F and wash and cut your potatoes.
- In a large bowl add the potatoes. Drizzle 2 TBSP. of the avocado oil and 1 TBSP. of the seasoning on them. Mix it to cover all of the potatoes evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the potatoes on them and put in the oven. They will cook for 45 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking peel and cut the carrots. Drizzle 1 TBSP. of avo oil and 1/2 TBSP. of seasoning on them.
- After the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes pull out the baking sheet and push the potatoes to one side and add the carrots. Put back in the oven.
- Now add your chicken breasts to the bowl and drizzle the remaining oil and seasoning on them. Cook for an additional 25 minutes.
Paleo One Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with Red Potatoes and Carrots
This simple and budget friendly one pan dinner will make your mouth water. It is naturally paleo and absolutely delicious.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-10 Carrots
- 2 lbs. Red Potatoes
- 3-4 TBSP. Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Parsley
- ½ tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Paprika
Mix all seasonings together ahead of time.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
In a bowl drizzle 2 TBSP. avocado oil over the potatoes and 1 TBSP. of the seasoning.
Lay them on half of your sheet pan and put into the oven and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking slice your carrots. Drizzle them with 1 TBSP. of avocado oil and ½ TBSP. of seasoning.
Drizzle remaining avocado oil on the chicken and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
After the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes remove the sheet pan from the oven and add the vegetables and chicken to the pan.
Cook for 25 minutes. Enjoy!