Easter Slow Cooked Ham
(Eat it anytime)
This slow cooked ham is cooked in sweet juices that make it moist and melt in your mouth.
1 Cup Orange Juice
⅓Cup Maple Syrup
1 Can of sliced pineapple with the juice
½ Cup Brown Sugar
1. Pour the orange juice in the bottom of the slow cooker
2. Add the ham on top.
3. With toothpicks place the pineapple rounds all over the top of the ham.
4. Pour the pineapple juice on top.
5. Pour the maple syrup all over the top and then crumble the brown sugar over it.
6. My lid will not fit with a ham so I use foil.
7. Cook it on high for 6 hours. Every hour or so baste it. Pour the juices all over the top to keep it moist. Cut and serve. Enjoy!