Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast this fall season. They taste so good that you will literally feel like you are doing something wrong, but these Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes are full of nothing but good-for-you ingredients. They are the perfect blend of paleo flours, coconut sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and spices. You will love how they melt in your mouth. Top these beautiful hot cakes with honey, or maple syrup and some walnuts for pure paleo pumpkin perfection.
This pumpkin paleo pancake post contains affiliate links, because we all need to pay the bills.
Therefore, I knew I had to create a Paleo Pumpkin for everyone to love and enjoy.
How do I make these light and fluffy Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes?
- In a mixer or by hand blend the dry ingredients together. This recipe calls for my Grain Free All Purpose Flour recipe. It used to call for a blend of coconut flour and tapioca starch, but this updated version is so much better!
- After the dry ingredients are blended well you will add the eggs, vanilla, pumpkin, and coconut milk. Use the mixer to blend it well and add the coconut oil last. Stir the coconut oil in.
- Heat the skillet on medium low heat. If you have the heat too high they will start to burn, but will not be cooked through on the middle. You will want to cook them on each side for about 4 minutes on medium low or low heat.
- They will not bubble up, you will need to check if they are ready by sliding a spatula underneath and looking at the coloring. You will want it like the picture below- a nice golden brown. Repeat.
These pancakes did not bubble when the bottom side was ready, you just need to keep an eye on it by using your spatula to pull up a corner and see how done it is. Serve with your favorite topping. I used shredded coconut, honey and walnuts. Enjoy and Happy Fall everyone!!
Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
The perfect paleo pancake that is healthy and will melt in your mouth.
- 2 Cups Grain Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 TBSP. Coconut Sugar
- 2 TBSP. Ground Flax
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- ¼ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
In a bowl, or mixer combine the Grain Free Flour, Coconut Sugar, Flax, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Blend them together.
Add the Vanilla, Eggs, Pumpkin, and Coconut Milk. Use your mixer to blend well.
Add the melted coconut oil and stir into the batter. Heat your skillet on medium low to low heat.
Place 1/2 cup of batter for normal sized pancakes (1/4 for silver dollar) into the skillet. You may need to use a spatula to spread it out and shape the sides a little.
Cook on medium low to low heat for 4 minutes on each side. If your heat is too high then they will burn and not cook all the way through. They will not bubble, so check them by sliding a spatula underneath and seeing if they are golden brown.
Continue until all of your pancakes are done. Enjoy!
These pancakes did not bubble when the bottom side was ready, you just need to keep an eye on it by using your spatula to pull up a corner and see how done it is. Serve with your favorite topping. I used shredded coconut, honey and walnuts. Enjoy and Happy Fall everyone!