This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringMrCoffeeMoments #EasyMeasure #CollectiveBias
Springtime is here and that makes me super excited because I love a good springtime brunch! In this post I am going to share a brunch menu idea with you and answer the questions- what should I make for brunch? what is brunch? Also, I will give you some great make ahead brunch ideas so that your morning is less stressed! One of the most important parts of brunch is the coffee, so I am excited to share all of the amazing details of the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker!
Hosting a Brunch Party
What is Brunch?
Brunch is a meal in-between breakfast and lunch. Mimosas are optional and perfectly acceptable, but coffee is always served. You will need a variety of breakfast dishes and savory items as well. When people ask me what is brunch I always respond with my favorite meal! What is brunch to you?
If you find yourself wondering what you should prepare for brunch, wonder no more, I am going to share some of my favorite easy brunch recipes here with you. When I am hosting a brunch party I like to use as many brunch recipes as possible that can be made the night before, that way the morning of the brunch I am not making a huge mess in the kitchen and I can focus on getting myself ready and laying everything out for everyone to enjoy.
Make Ahead Brunch Ideas & Brunch Menu Ideas
- Paleo Chocolate Waffles– These can be made days or even weeks in advance and you can freeze them! Simply stick in the toaster and toast before serving.
- Easy Blueberry Breakfast Cookies (Paleo, Vegan)
- Orange Cranberry Loaf with Orange Icing- Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Coffee Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Gluten Free Lemon Loaf- Starbucks Copycat
- Gluten Free Funfetti Donuts (Dairy Free)– Make the donuts the night before and frost the morning of.
- Banana Bread (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
In addition to awesome brunch recipes you will need lots of coffee to chase down these delicious treats! If you know me then you know that making coffee can be a disaster. I can cook and bake everything, but somehow I always screw up coffee! That was until I received the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. This amazing coffee maker comes with a color-coded measuring system so that I can’t screw it up. One of my favorite features is that it includes an advanced filtration system that removes impurities and makes the coffee taste amazing. There is also a 4-hour freshness indicator so that you know how fresh your pot of coffee is.
Hosting a Brunch Party
Since I am all about prepping the night before I will make the coffee and set my Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker the night before with the delay timer to brew at about 20 minutes before guests arrive. There is also a 4 hour shut off timer and that is essential because I forget to turn off the coffee maker 99% of the time.
Mr. Coffee® is a household name and a brand that I love and trust. My mother and grandmother both owned Mr. Coffee® coffee makers growing up. Coffee is an important part of life, it gets you going and makes you happy. It is also a social aspect part of life too and that is why when I am having my friends and family over I use my Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker because it is simple to use and delivers great tasting coffee.
The Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is a new product that is effective and affordable! Mr. Coffee® is back with fresh and fabulous products. I am so excited to see all of the new items that they will be sharing with us. Right now though you need to run to your local Target and grab this Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker because right now there is a 15% off cartwheel deal (through 5/4) and they are also going to be having a sale 5/5-5/11. Click HERE to find it at Target. The Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker was awarded as an Editor’s Pick at the 2019 Good Housekeeping Housewares Show, click HERE to read the Good Housekeeping article.
How do I prep for brunch the night before? Here is my tutorial on how to prep ahead the night before for a super easy morning!
- Up to 4-5 days before your hosting a brunch party write up your menu and prepare a grocery list.
- 3 days before go grocery shopping and have everything you will need on hand.
- 2 days before you can cut up fresh fruit and store it in containers in the fridge. You should also make the Paleo Chocolate Waffles and store them in the fridge and toast before serving on brunch day.
- The day before you should bake everything on your menu. I recommend at least 2 baked items to serve. Feel free to tell your guests to bring some treats too. Prepare your coffee in the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker the night before and set the delay time to brew 20 minutes before your guests arrive.
- About 20 minutes before everyone arrives your coffee will start brewing and you can lay everything out to serve. Another fun and easy item to serve that requires no cooking is yogurt parfaits. You can have yogurt out with fruit and granola.
That is it! So next time you find yourself hosting a brunch party and asking what should I prepare for brunch, remember these amazing gluten and dairy free brunch recipes that everyone will love! #NewellHomeRefresh