How to Host Your Girlfriends For a Springtime Happy Hour
This How to Host Your Girlfriends For a Springtime Happy Hour post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #CelebrateWithProphecy #CollectiveBias
Can you feel the sunshine? It feels sooo good after this long and wet winter. Living in the pacific northwest, the stretch between February and May is long my friends. When that first week of warm sun peeks through it is time to celebrate! I no longer take the warm weather for granted and when it is here, that is reason enough to celebrate.
My favorite way to celebrate is a good happy hour with my girlfriends. Girl time is so important! It is a time to wind down with some delicious wine and nosh on our favorite gluten free and dairy free crackers and cheeses.
Happy hour should be elegant, fun, and light in the springtime. My favorite springtime wine is a light and crisp rosé. Prophecy Rosé is the perfect delicate wine for this occasion. It is layered with flavors of red fruit, melon, and citrus leading to a crisp refreshing finish. Prophecy Rosé, AKA “The Goddess of Fortune” showcases the best from the south of France. This alluring and sophisticated wine is intriguing and playful. Your girlfriends are going to love every single sip of this worldly wine.
To pair with this refreshing and light Prophecy Rosé I added some of my favorite gluten free crackers, vegan soft cheese wheels, and a light hard cheddar that paired perfectly. It is always important to add some fresh fruit, nuts, and dried berries for the perfect happy hour experience. If you need some heartier fare add my Paleo Meatballs for the perfect filling yet healthy appetizer.
So, here is a breakdown of How to Host Your Girlfriends For a Springtime Happy Hour…
- Prophecy Rosé, a perfect, refreshing, and light springtime wine.
- 3-5 cheese options. Soft and hard cheese. Remember to ask your guests for their food restrictions ahead of time to make sure you can accommodate them.
- Fresh fruit. I found that strawberries and Fuji apple slices paired perfectly!
- Dried fruit(s) and nut(s). You always need a tart and salty snack on your cheese plate. I served dried cranberries, almonds, and cashews.
- Fresh flowers. When you have your girlfriends over you want to create an overall experience. The look and scent of fresh springtime flowers are essential.
- Your best girlfriends. When I drink a glass of Prophecy Rosé it is an experience that must be shared with my best girlfriends.
So, now it is time to grab a few bottles of Prophecy Rosé, your favorite cheese and crackers, some fresh flowers, and call all of your besties over to have some much needed springtime-girl time. Cheers!