PERFECT VALENTINES DAY TREATS THAT ARE GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE
Here are some perfect valentines day treats that are gluten and dairy free. I wanted to have all of my sweet treats compiled into a post that was easy for you to find. Navigating holidays with food restrictions has a lot of frustrations. Once I figured it out for being gluten free, we became dairy free and then I had to learn all over again.
This post contains affiliate links. Living Freely makes a small percentage of any purchases made through these links. This helps to cover the cost of running this site and bringing you delicious and simple recipes. Thank you for your support.
I find that making homemade treats is always the best route. I know what’s in it, and its made from love. That the most important part, right?
As far as the kiddos go, I typically fill up a bag with some stickers, crafts and a few simple treats. For the Hubby, we exchange cards and sometimes a small gift. I might get flowers, but I usually bake something for us to share as a family.
Valentines Day is just fun to show the important people that you love that you care and you are thinking about them. Making them a homemade delicious treat, I think is the best gift you can get. My kids love getting in the kitchen and being a part of it too. These recipes are definitely perfect to let the kiddos get messy and have lots of family fun together in the kitchen.
Here are some perfect Valentines Day treats that are gluten and dairy free.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries– Nothing says romance like chocolate covered strawberries with champagne. The best part of this recipe is it literally takes minimal effort, but your love will be so very grateful.
- Funfetti Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream– These beauties are a crowd pleaser. If you need a classroom treat, or are having a party these are the treat you will want to make! They are not just for kids though, the kids at heart can not resisit them either!
- Grain Free Chocolate Mug Cake– If you need a treat for one or two and don’t want to bring out everything to make an entire cake, then I’ve got you covered! This little sweet treat is refined sugar and grain free, but sooo very decadent. Top with a cherry and you’ve got a romantic dessert.
- Strawberry Chocolate Vegan No Bake Cheesecake– If you want to blow everyone out of the water then this is the dessert for you! This cheesecake is so rich and decadent! It’s healthy (mostly) and full of fresh strawberries and then drizzled with chocolate ganache. You valentine will go C-R-A-Z-Y for this one!
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie with Cream Cheese Buttercream– This one will please everyone! The kids and grown ups loved these. The moist cake with cream cheese buttercream center melts in your mouth and its truly hard to stop at one. They are really easy to make too!
If you need some easy premade treats to pass out in class, or make a fun gift basket here is 10 Allergen Free Treats that you can Amazon Prime.
Happy Valentines Day Friends!
If you like these recipes then you will love my cookbook! It has over 100 gluten and dairy free recipes that are simple to make with easy to find ingredients that the entire family will love!